1) “Companies of our size unfortunately experience cyber attacks nearly everyday. We have multiple layers of defence to counteract any threats and constantly monitor fraud levels" This was a statement that was put up during a recent cyberattack! Identify the company!
2) The gadget would be used in a first phase to combat traffic violations and track vehicles suspected of involvement in motoring offences. A second phase would see the technology rolled out to detectives. This is what the officials say on how this device will be useful. Identify the device and where it is going to be used!
3) Identify the application and its maker!
4) X searches online yield a nearly 1 in 5 chance of landing on a malicious site. Searching for the latest X pictures and downloads yields more than a 19 percent chance of landing on a website that has tested positive for online threats, such as spyware, adware, spam, phishing, viruses and other malware.X has topped the Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014 list, released by computer security company Y.Identify X and Y!
5) Identify the application and the company that created it!
6) “The IoE is inevitable. We must expect a rapidly growing number of devices to be rendered ‘smart’ and thence to become interconnected. Unfortunately, we feel that it is equally inevitable that many of these devices will leave vulnerabilities via which access to networks can be gained by criminals,” the report said. Expand IoE and the company that initiated IoE!
7) Identify the application and the company that recently started it!
8) X is a proof-of-concept prototype that transforms any room into an immersive, augmented entertainment experience. Our system enables new interactive projection mapping experiences that dynamically adapts content to any room. Identify X and the company that started it! ( Hint : It was on top of Facebook trends recently )
10 ) "Look at 'Being Human' by Salman Khan. Slowly but surely, it has ballooned into a Rs 100-crore business without any major investment in marketing and advertising. Similarly, during the general elections, Namo merchandise created a huge stir." This influenced X to start Y range of T-shirts in India! Identify X and Y!!
Post your answers in the comments section. Answers will be updated soon.